Our first post-GDPR digital weekly roundup: your email inbox may be bursting at the seams but at least one brand found time to poke a little fun at it.
- Too much holiday gloating in your feed? Instagram now lets you mute people you follow
- Pinterest sales revenue up 58% year on year
- Google is now trialling Feed ads
- If you live in the US Facebook Marketplace will now let you hire your next plumber or cleaner
- Facebook and Google amongst others are hit with a GDPR lawsuit over ‘forced consent’
- Four insights from Google about how shoppers use apps and mobile sites
- This infographic tells you everything you need to know about the ‘Transformists’ audience group
- 51% of UK 18-24s have used visual search, is it set to take off?
- Marketers are getting down with a new trend: Gif Stickers
- The library where councils can borrow the building blocks of a ‘Lego’ government (UK)
- Snapchat to unveil a sound activated lens and teams up with UEFA for a bitmoji AR Champions League execution
- Digital transformation? Your change needs a strategy
- When it comes to artificial intelligence, early adopters may have an insurmountable advantage, McKinsey finds
- Are we all trapped in the ‘Feed’? Questions on whether the internet is ripe for a reinvention