- Mark Zuckerberg’s 5,700 word open letter to Facebook employees/users/the world garnered plenty of attention and critique.
- Fresh from stating they would “broaden the distribution of Spectacles” in their IPO filing, Snap are now selling them online in the US (and no longer from pop-up shops).
- Google have confirmed that they will stop unskippable 30 second ads from next year.
- Figures from Amazon suggest that 2016 sales from Prime subscribers surpassed the combined e-commerce sales from Macy’s, Home Depot, and Best Buy.
- How brands are using Snapchat.
- Research from UKOM on the ‘Mobile Only’ audience.
- Jaguar’s Shell app enables payment for fuel without leaving the car.
- Facebook’s Lumos computer vision platform is now powering image content search, with video coming next.
- Lightvert, a UK startup, is looking to bring a magical new format to OOH.