Media Bites in November: Google’s camera uses AI to take photos, retailers launch their Christmas adverts and a quick look at 5 trends for 2018.
- Google Clips: A camera that uses AI to automatically capture moments – Primarily aimed at parents and pet owners, this tiny camera allows users to “capture those fleeting moments, while being part of the moment”.
- Snapchat rolls out tag to track conversions – Snapchat is giving performance-minded marketers a way to track whether the customers visiting their sites may have come after seeing a brand’s ad on the mobile app, even if they didn’t directly engage with the ad to visit the site.
- Battle of the Christmas Ads – It’s that time of year – which is your favourite Christmas advert?
- Extra: Watch British fashion brand Jigsaw’s stop-motion Ad, in collaboration with the National Film and Television School here
- Stranger Things: How Netflix turned marketing upside down -Stranger Things is one of Netflix’s most marketable original shows, so it comes as no surprise that its impending return for season two birthed a slew of unique partnerships with brand partners.
- Five trends for 2018 – From Automated-Commerce to Virtual Companions, take a look at some key trends to look out for in 2018!
- Interview with Richard Thaler, co-author of “Nudge” – “Nudge” brought behavioural economics into the limelight. Since then, the ideas within the book have been adopted by governments and in business.