Welcome to PHD’s Media Bites, a monthly compilation of the newest trends from across the media landscape, compiled by PHD Global Business.
June edition: The BBC collaborates with Twitter to live-stream the British election, Pepsi uses Snapchat to launch their new flavour, and Gatwick Airport introduces AI-based navigation.
- The Turing Tumble game teaches you how to program
- Gatwick airport introduces indoor AI navigation
- The rise of Messengers
- Pepsi will use Snapchat to promote their limited edition flavour
- Twitter partners with the BBC to live-stream the British election coverage
- What role does colour psychology play in branding?