Welcome to PHD’s Media Bites, a monthly compilation of the newest trends from across the media landscape, compiled by PHD International.
October edition: Google launches a new travel app, Snapchat reveals a new piece of hardware alongside a re-brand, and the Guardian is one of the first publishers to jump onto Amazon Echo.
- Snapchat’s next move: Spectacles
- Google Trips is the new app that aims to make holiday planning effortless
- Electronics company Xiaomi pushes offline sales in India
- Spotify could be acquiring SoundCloud
- The Guardian is the latest publisher to join Amazon Echo
- Dove releases its next installment of their well-received “Real Beauty” campaign