Despite the lack of Spring weather we’re already into April, and that always brings an array of brand activations for April Fool’s Day – check out the best and worst here. Also included this week are Facebook’s new privacy steps, a new version of Where’s Wally and a deep dive into what ‘Customer Experience’ truly means.
- Facebook unveils new privacy tools that let you delete data for good
- Spotify goes public on the stock exchange today. Here’s what to expect.
- Snapchat improves its local capabilities with ‘Radius Targeting’ for advertisers
- Almost half of programmatic ads do not meet Media Rating Council standard
- By 2020, Social ad spend will eclipse TV investment, according to a new report by eMarketer
- Google Analytics have introduced a sample dataset for BigQuery for anyone to have a play with and glean new business insights
- Google Maps incorporates Where’s Wally gamification (or Where’s Waldo to our American colleagues)
- Want to host your own chat show? This service will help you realise your dreams
- Apple proposes 13 new accessibility emojis to better represent individuals with disabilities
- Does broadcast TV need to utilise Big Data in order to survive?
- 2018 is the year of human-centred tech, according to the IPA
- What do we really mean when we talk about Customer Experience?