The Internationalist has announced this year’s winners in the Innovative Digital Solutions Awards 2016, which saw PHD offices across Canada, UK, Germany and PHD International, pick up 7 metals at the award ceremony in New York last week, comprising 3 Gold, 1 Silver and 3 Bronze.
The full winning list is:
- “Discover UNB” for University of New Brunswick, PHD Canada
- “And Airbus Has Just One to Say to Boeing” for Airbus, PHD International
- “Love at First Taste” for Knorr, PHD International
- “Boxing Week Bonanza” for The Source, PHD Canada
- “Reaching a new target” for Moen Incorporated, PHD Canada
- “Raid Bug Alert” for SC Johnson, PHD UK
- “Unknown Potential” for Universal Pictures, PHD Germany
See the full list of winners from the night here
The Internationalist’s Awards for Innovative Digital Solutions are an outgrowth of The Internationalist’s Awards for Innovation in Media and an acknowledgment of how today’s marketing strategy is affected by the media and technology revolution in a Post-Digital Age.
Read more about the Awards here