PHD International’s global assistant strategist Asia Martin-Ingram looks at what has been inspiring people this week;
“Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward” -Hilary Clinton
- Unexpected Kindness – Three young men are on a mission to showcase how imperative it is to “never look down on someone unless you’re helping them up.”
- Future of 3D Printing – Have a computer with wifi capabilities, a reliable web browser, and $269? Then congratulations, you qualify to one day own the smallest yet powerful 3D iBox Nano printers.
- Should You Eat That Chocolate? – What do chocolate, drugs and gambling have in common?
- What Defines a Genius? – Elizabeth Gilbert, Author of Eat, Pray, Love, explains why it doesn’t take an extremely high IQ or a coveted ability to fit into the Genius category.
- Extrasensory -From cyborgs that hear color to really listening to the world around us, brought to you by TED
- What Makes a Fashion Icon – The mentor of Stella McCarthy, Erdem and Antonio Berardi. An interview with Professor Wendy Dagworthy from the Royal College of Art
- How to Improve Your Performance – Gaming Your Flow to get into the zone.
INTERESTING ARTICLES, STORIES OR SPEECHES
- Starting From the Bottom – Ten things we can all learn from multi-millionaires who started out with nothing.
- Conquering Your Greatest Fears – The old adage tale that horses and dogs can smell fear is not only true but may apply to humans, too; research subjects who smell the sweat of scared people enter a hyper alert state themselves.
- How to Manage Your Personal Brand – These six steps help you manage your brand in less than five minutes a day.
- An Interview with Tim Cook, CEO of Apple – Why he came out and how he’s helping others
They that are left: In the lead up to Remembrance Day, poignant portraits of war veterans. Lest we forget. (see main picture)