Who we’re looking for:
A solution-seeker who always looks on the bright side, and is willing to jump over obstacles to get the work from good to great. Highly skilled in their craft and courageous in their approach. A battle buddy who’s always got our back. An avid listener who isn’t afraid to share their opinion to help our work progress; they know there’s no ‘i’ in team. At PHD, we value our culture above anything else, and that culture is built on the spirit of our people. We’re looking for tireless optimists, happy warriors, and fearless collaborators who bring that extra dose of contagious energy. If you’re looking for some of the same, PHD might be for you.
A week in the life of a Digital Supervisor:
You will work with senior staff to execute digital strategies for your clients. You’ll champion our digital planning product, recommending partners, tactics, programs and content sponsorship opportunities to meet strategy objectives. You’ll be a pro at negotiating rates to keep media plans in budget. You’ll traffic, execute and optimize plans according to the strategy brief, and report back on performance. Reporting to the Director, you’ll be accountable for:
- Account Management: work with the Strategy Supervisor to plan and execute an integrated media plan. Be versed in the tools that assist in the planning process for your brands, like ComScore & Pathmatics, and for the execution process once the plan is approved, like Prisma & DCM
- Team Management: manage-up with Directors to bring them up to speed with account status and managing team workload. Manage- down to develop and train Analyst(s) and Assistant Analyst(s). Foster positive morale and emphasize the importance of working together to get things done in a fun and motivational way that allows your team to feel passionate about their role – provide mentorship and coaching
- Client Management: work as a client contact, being versed on and managing day-to-day responsibilities to ensure that all is running smoothly
- Execution: work across multiple teams including strategy, comms planning, published media, and marketing sciences, as well as externally with the creative agency and partners to ensure campaign success
You’ll make an impact by:
Getting noticed by your client as a key strategic contributor. You create and own ideas that shape our industry and you’re comfortable working across media. You execute and optimize campaigns to deliver the best results that exceed your client’s business goals.
Who you’ll partner with:
Reporting directly to the Director, you’ll have the opportunity to work with senior level directors and brand managers to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s business.
What you can expect:
The chance to grow the agency and yourself.
Freedom to collaborate with over 4,000 colleagues in 80+ offices worldwide.
A place that cares about your personal passions just as much as your work.
Job Type: Full-Time
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of digital media planning experience
- Proven skills in analytical and strategic thinking, project management, presenting, and communication
- Media, syndicated research and proprietary analytics tools proficiency preferred – i.e., MRI, Nielsen Adviews, eTelmar, ComScore, Pathmatics and Prisma
- Action-oriented – ability to identify issues and solutions as well as anticipate consequences
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
To apply visit https://omg.taleo.net/careersection/phd_externaljobs/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=14100120188