Who we’re looking for:
A solution-seeker who always looks on the bright side, and is willing to jump over obstacles to get the work from good to great. Highly skilled in their craft and courageous in their approach. A battle buddy who’s always got our back. An avid listener who isn’t afraid to share their opinion to help our work progress; they know there’s no ‘i’ in team. At PHD, we value our culture above anything else, and that culture is built on the spirit of our people. We’re looking for tireless optimists, happy warriors, and fearless collaborators who bring that extra dose of contagious energy.
If you’re looking for some of the same, PHD might be for you.
A week in the life of a Strategy Supervisor:
You will work with senior staff to establish media objectives and strategies for your clients. You’ll deliver media planning and services, including plan and budget maintenance, with accuracy. You’ll establish effective client relationships – managing day-to-day questions, You’ll explore alternative media solutions with an original point of view. You’ll demonstrate strategic thinking, creativity, and solid decision-making. Reporting to the Associate Director or Director, you’ll be accountable for:
- Media Planning: work with and assist the Associate Director and Director to establish media objectives, plans and troubleshooting. Delegate work across planners and assistants, ensure accuracy and a strong level of detail. Know the ins and outs of the plan and strategy to answer questions that may arise. Stay on top of trends and industry news – share with relevant team members and clients
- Team Management: manage-up with Directors on account status and handling team workload, while managing and developing the Strategist and Assistant. Foster positive morale and emphasize the importance of working together to get things done in way that allows your team to feel passionate about their roles
- Client Management: be a main point of client contact, versed on and managing day-to-day responsibilities to ensure that all is running smoothly
- Cross Team Alignment: work across multiple teams including the investment group, published media, marketing sciences, and externally with creative agency and partners. Develop and present documents that are deliver results for our clients.
You’ll make an impact by:
Getting noticed by your client as a key strategic contributor. You create and own ideas that shape our industry, and that meet or exceed their expectations and business goals.
Who you’ll partner with:
Reporting directly to the Associate Director or Director, you’ll have the opportunity to work with senior level directors and brand managers to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s business.
What you can expect:
The chance to grow the agency and yourself.
Freedom to collaborate with over 4,000 colleagues in 80+ offices worldwide.
A place that cares about your personal passions just as much as your work.
Job Type: Full-Time
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of media planning experience; integrated experience desired, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven skills in analytical and strategic thinking, project management, presenting, and communication
- Clear understanding of the media process and digital landscape
- Media, syndicated research and proprietary analytics tools experience – i.e., MRI, Nielsen Adviews, eTelmar
- Action-oriented – ability to identify issues and solutions as well as anticipate consequences
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, to delegate and manage the workloads of others
To apply visit https://omg.taleo.net/careersection/phd_externaljobs/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=14100120188