For this week’s ‘This week in digital’ discover how Heinz made social posts edible, WhatsApp in India are trialling an instant payment feature and more details on Facebook’s AR glasses have been revealed.
- From order to delivery in 120 seconds? Amazon soft rolls out its ‘Instant Pickup’ programme
- Home to 48m users globally, Reddit launches its own video player to increase user retention (and presumably, advertisers)
- WhatsApp to add peer to peer payments function to the app
- An interesting report on the UK growth of the beauty market and how ‘Make Up’ searches are up 300%
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas; how Seasonal Shopping starts this Friday!
- How Formula One attempts to tap into a new, younger audience
- Eat what you like? How Heinz made social posts edible
- What is an ‘Actionmoji’? How the Solar Eclipse showcases the potential of SnapMaps
- How Nike made the outdated marketing scavenger hunt young again
- Facebook for the face? What Facebook’s patents tell us about their glasses product
- How Amazon have slowly built a vast collection of secret brands
- Microsoft’s speech recognition software is statistically on a par with ours