- Google announces plans for ad blocking within Chrome to promote a better user experience, despite being a company that makes its revenue from advertising
- Twitter ups the ante on competitors with new brand safety and viewability partnerships
- Apple CEO Tim Cook personally threatened to boot Uber out of the App Store
- One in five UK firms were attacked by hackers, a new report reveals
- UK internet ad spend passes the £10bn mark in 2016, as reported in the new IAB report
- Children are reportedly less happy the more time they spend on social media
- The Sony Xperia Touch turns any flat surface into a touchscreen
- Bots are not just about customer service, Marvel has shown that they can even sell you a Spiderman comic book
- Disney files patent for ‘humanoid’ robot
- At their annual F8 conference, Facebook demonstrated how they could put an ad in your morning coffee. And everywhere else.
- More of a deep listen: did Burger King cross the line by airing a TV ad that spoke directly and without permission to users’ Google Home systems?
- Think that slow web page loading times are annoying? Wait until you tell your clients how much it’s costing their brand