PHD’s global offices collected ten awards at the Festival of Media Global 2019 held at Rome Cavalieri, bringing home success for PHD US, PHD China, PHD UK, PHD Montreal, PHD Australia, PHD UAE, alongside the three Golds for Touché!PHD Canada.
The Festival of Media Global Awards is dedicated to the evolution of media, celebrating the best in media thinking and communications across the world. Judged by an innovative, respected and diverse panel of regional brand marketers and industry experts, the programme is a prestigious event rewarding the very best work.
The full list of winning PHD campaigns are below:
- Best Branded Content in digital channels – Expedition ElectrON (Hydro-Québec) – Touché!PHD Canada
- Best Use of Data & Insight Award – Digital Window Shopping (Canadian Tire Corporation) –Touché!PHD Canada
- Effective Use of E-Commerce – Digital Window Shopping (Canadian Tire Corporation) –Touché!PHD Canada
- Best Use of AR / VR Technology – The Real Fan (belairdirect) – PHD Montreal
- Best Use of Programmatic – Winter Sale 2018: This time it’s personal (Virgin Atlantic) – PHD UK
- Best Multi Screen Campaign – Volkswagen: Jump on the Wagen (Volkswagen) – PHD US
- Best Engagement Strategy – Thrush: The Musical (Canesten) – PHD Australia
- Best Launch Campaign – Zhonghua White Now | Smiles in the Spotlight (Zhonghua) – PHD China
- Best Use of Real Time Marketing – Know What Your Data Knows (Google Cloud) – PHD US
- Best Use of Gamification – Puck Save The Cows (Puck) – PHD UAE