- Facebook is a hive of activity, reporting very strong Q3 fiscal results, testing instant games it now wants to start selling TV spots on TVs through Apple TV and Roku
- In a move that will please ecommerce teams, Instagram is set to add some shoppable features
- WhatsApp tests Status, a new feature that’s like Snapchat stories as the platform continues to evolve
- The learnings from Google’s secret video tests
- Lad Bible sets out to modernise sports broadcasting, starting with table tennis
- Wrap up of the main AI systems and why Google will change the game
- More legacy preservation than digital transformation, looking at social media transition of the office of @POTUS
- Make me a sandwich! Meet the robotic chef that can cook more than 100 different meals
- Ever thought Alexa needed more personality?
- Thoughts on why mobile first is superseded by mobile native and a great list of the ‘building blocks’ of mobile centricity
- Has media overtaxed our brains or undervalued our attention?
- Two interesting approaches to digital publishing, the associated press wants to use machine learning to turn print stories into broadcast ones and the Harvard Business Review considers its digital options in a post print world