Senior PPC Executive
Reporting directly into our Biddable Account Manager, you will get to manage multiple PPC & Amazon campaigns, ensuring high performance across all areas of Google, AMS and Microsoft Ads. You will be responsible for ensuing the production is successfully delivered via our Operational arm, Annalect Markets and you will deliver proactive and innovative solutions within the platforms whilst establishing strong relationship with the day-to-day stakeholders. You will work with the Account Manager to deliver best-in-class strategy for your clients.
This is opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to work across one of PHD’s largest brands and a brand in which the agency has won multiple awards for. The VW group includes an exciting portfolio of automotive brands such as Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, SKODA, and SEAT, as well as the opportunity to work across some of the group’s premium brands such as Audi and Porsche.
As well as collaborating with many of the teams including planning, buying and digital, you will also get the chance to spot growth opportunities for additional PHD services outside of PPC including social, SEO, Mobile and data & insight to help drive revenue for the agency as well as upskill your own expertise in digital with the likes our newly launched Digital Academy training platform.
Sitting within your supportive and experienced PPC team, you will get to work collaboratively with them on creating award winning work for the agency.
There are also many opportunities to engage with more people across the agency outside of your work remit by getting involved with our agency experience team. Whether you want to run your own social club, be part of our D&I change, help our moments team celebrate achievements and occasions or find ways to improve our working environment, via our Future of Work Group, PHD is an agency of collaborators and will bring more than expected to your experience of agency life.
The Ideal Candidate
The person we’re looking for will be able to deliver of all aspects of search account opportunities; reporting, optimisations bidding, automation (use of SA360/Kenshoo), and strategy all supported by an Account Manager. You will own communications with clients, including meetings, presentations, and reporting and will happily work closely with your direct and wider PPC team to ensure best practice is followed across your clients.
We take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best.
Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Attraction team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to [email protected] and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.
Knowledge and experience required
- Ability to induct clients into PHD re what we do in social advertising, digital planning and explain other departments
- Ability to understand clients’ business to drive conversations with senior clients and media owners/suppliers to deliver our commercial agenda
- Exhibit excellent presentation skills to clients
- Anticipate the needs of the team and makes arrangements accordingly
- Be proactive on accounts to ensure we are challenging clients and are ahead of the game in social.
- Ability to influence clients through all verbal and written communication
Personal attributes required:
- Demonstrate a curious and positive attitude
- Be approachable and supportive to all you work with
- Be able todeliver a positive experience, working among your team
- Encourage regular feedback within the team both positive and constructive
- Demonstrate effective and organised delegation
- Be responsible for the training and development of the core team within your remit
What else do I need to know?
DE&I at OMG
We have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients’ businesses.
If this role sounds up your street apply direct via our OMG Careers website and find out about even more benefits of joining our award winning team.