Programmatic Account Manager
Reporting directly into PHD’s Activation Director, our programmatic account manager will be responsible for the set-up, optimisation and maintenance of Programmatic campaigns across a wide variety of DSPs.
Working on one of the group’s most high profile and exciting accounts, Volkswagen, this is an opportunity to help shape Programmatic strategy across the group’s brands including Audi, SKODA, SEAT and VW. As well as collaborating with many of the teams including planning, buying and digital, you will also get the chance to spot growth opportunities for additional PHD services outside of Programmatic including PPC, social, SEO, Mobile and data & insight to help drive revenue for the agency as well as upskill your own expertise in digital with the likes our newly launched Digital Academy training platform.
Sitting within the highly supportive Programmatic team, you will get to work collaboratively with each other as well as planning & buying teams across the agency. There are also many opportunities to engage with more people across the agency outside of your work remit by getting involved with the activities and initiatives of our agency experience team.
Whether you want to run your own social club, be part of our D&I change, help our moments team celebrate achievements and occasions or find ways to improve our working environment, via our Future of Work Group, PHD is an agency of collaborators and will bring more than expected to your experience of agency life.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an ambitious individual with an excellent eye for detail. The right person will be able to deliver Programmatic opportunities; reporting, optimisations bidding, automation, and strategy across all VW brands.
You will own communications with clients, including meetings, presentations, and reporting and will happily work closely with your direct and wider Programmatic team to ensure best practice is followed across your clients.
We take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best.
Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Attraction team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to [email protected] and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.
Knowledge and experience required
- Ability to induct clients into PHD re what we do in Programmatic advertising, digital planning and explain other departments
- Ability to understand clients’ business to drive conversations with senior clients and media owners/suppliers to deliver our commercial agenda
- Be able to confidently take a front-of-house role in new business pitches, and work productively both with pitch and marketing teams
- Exhibit excellent presentation skills to clients
- Anticipate the needs of the team and makes arrangements accordingly
- Be proactive on accounts to ensure we are challenging clients and are ahead of the game in social.
- Ability to influence clients through all verbal and written communication
Personal attributes required:
- Demonstrate a curious and positive attitude
- Be approachable and supportive to all you work with
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Encourage regular feedback within the team both positive and constructive
What else do I need to know?
DE&I at OMG
We have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients’ businesses.
If this role sounds up your street apply direct via our OMG Careers website and find out about even more benefits of joining our award winning team.