Marketing Sciences Manager
Reporting directly into PHD’s Head of Marketing Sciences, you will apply a contemporary approach to analytics with an emphasis on MMM, digital attribution, experimental design, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques for creative problem-solving.
You will lead areas of project delivery, ensuring high-quality outputs and act as a role model for junior members of the team. You will also get to work with our expert capability teams within Omnicom Media Group and the wider Annalect team to help feed into the development of new approaches and techniques.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with 4+ years’ experience in the media industry and/or analytics. If you’re looking to develop your career both in terms of industry experience and marketing analysis applications, then this is the ideal position for you. Our Data & Tech team have years of combined experience and joining this team will enable you to learn from some of media’s best!
Sitting within the highly supportive data & tech team, you will get to work collaboratively with each other as well as planning and buying teams within the agency as well as other specialists within the Omnicom Media Group.
There are also many opportunities to engage with more people across the agency outside of your work remit by getting involved with the activities and initiatives of our agency experience team. Whether you want to run your own social club, be part of our D&I change, help our moments team celebrate achievements and occasions or find ways to improve our working environment, via our Future of Work Group, PHD is an agency of collaborators and will bring more than expected to your experience of agency life.
The Ideal Candidate
The role will suit a candidate who is passionate about data and analytics, focused on addressing business questions and wants to influence media and business decision making. The successful candidate would have a proven track record of combining a creative approach to analytic problem solving with smart technical know-how and polished project management/people skills.
We take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best.
Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Attraction team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to [email protected] and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.
Knowledge and experience required
- Significant experience working in data analysis in a commercial environment, ideally within a marketing, media and/or communications environment
- Be solutions focused, forward thinking and exceptionally organised
- Experienced in digital/TV attribution, MMM/econometrics, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques
- Be able to confidently take a front-of-house role in new business pitches, and work productively both with pitch and marketing teams
- Exhibit excellent presentation skills to clients
- Anticipate the needs of a team and makes arrangements accordingly
- Ability to influence clients through all verbal and written communication
Personal attributes required:
- Demonstrate a curious and positive attitude
- Be approachable and supportive to all you work with
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Encourage regular feedback within the team both positive and constructive
- The want to work across many different areas of the business and the will to learn so much more.
What else do I need to know?
DE&I at OMG
We have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients’ businesses.
If this role sounds up your street apply direct via our OMG Careers website and find out more about the benefits of joining our award winning team.