Campaign Asia-Pacific’s 2018 Agency of the Year Awards have come to a close, with PHD’s final tally at nine awards, eight of which are Agency of the Year titles.
PHD China celebrated a particularly big win as Campaign APAC’s China Media Agency of the Year. The Gold award follows a hugely successful year for the office, including 14 wins alone for the ’24-Hour Doctor’ campaign for Lifebuoy.
James Wong, Head of Strategy for PHD Hong Kong, also received a prestigious award at the Greater China ceremony. He was named Strategic/Brand Planner of the Year.
PHD offices across APAC won the following awards:
- Australia Media Agency of the Year – Bronze
- New Zealand Media Agency of the Year – Silver
- China Media Agency of the Year – Gold
- Hong Kong Media Agency of the Year – Silver
- Greater China Strategic/Brand Planner of the Year – James Wong, Head of Strategy, PHD Hong Kong
- Pakistan Digital Agency of the Year – Bronze
- Pakistan Media Agency of the Year – Silver
- Malaysia Media Agency of the Year – Bronze
- Vietnam Media Agency of the Year – Bronze
Campaign Asia-Pacific’s Agency of the Year Awards recognise inspired leadership, management excellence, outstanding business performance and overall brilliance from across the Asia-Pacific advertising and communications industry. The competition recognises excellence in local markets through five seperate regional competitions, plus the overall Agency Network of the Year awards.