So the World Cup is over, and we saw both the Good and the Bad when it came to marketing around the event. Back in the land of digital, this week’s update includes social media platforms, lots of AI and Omnicom’s brand new launch.
- One for all of us: Omnicom Media Group launches marketing and insights platform ‘Omni’
- Pinterest adds a chat tool for collaborative planning boards
- Experts say ICO’s fine to Facebook signals seriousness of its GDPR enforcement
- 5 killer marketing stats to start your week
- New IPA research reveals up to 81% of Brits prefer human interaction rather than AI when discussing workplace issues
- Children as young as 1 are interacting with voice-activated devices
- Guess and Alibaba use AI to reinvent retail fashion
- Snapchat develops new visual search functionality that directs users straight to Amazon listings
- Brands are experimenting with the new IGTV in weird and wonderful ways
- How the top social media platforms have changed and what it means for marketers
- It’s no longer just about chess, as AI can now win at first-person multiplayer video games
- Did 2018’s new look Cannes Festival help to overcome the problems from the previous year?