PHD India was honoured as Agency of the Year at the inaugural Mobillion 2015 in Mumbai, whilst client Hindustan Unilever won Marketer of the Year.
PHD India won Agency of the Year and also walked away with 6 other awards in key categories:
- Gold: ‘Consumer 360’ in Best Mobile Innovation
- Gold: ‘Kan Khajura Tesan’ in Best Mobile Innovation
- Gold: ‘Khusiyon Ki Doli’ in Best Use of SMS
- Silver: ‘Khusiyon Ki Doli’ in Best Integrated Campaign Led by Mobile
- Bronze: ‘Sunlight’ in Best Use of Interactive Voice Response
- Bronze: ‘Lux be the Star’ in Best Use of Interactive Voice Response
Jyoti Bansal, managing director of PHD India commented, “We are very proud of our teams who have continued to raise the bar in the mobile space this year. This achievement has definitely reinvigorated us to carry on the winning momentum.”
Mobillion, organised by Digital Market Asia, aims to celebrate innovation and is about connecting the next billion. As mobile becomes the single medium of importance for future looking thought leaders, and phrases such as mobile-first and mobile-only are adopted as strategic positions for companies that are gearing up to be relevant to their consumers, Asia Pacific is leading the way in mobile marketing. Industry leaders have stressed on how the next set of connected audiences will come through this screen.