PHD International’s global strategist Asia Martin-Ingram looks at what has been inspiring people this week;
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” -Nietzsche
- Color Blind or Color Brave? -Finance Executive Mellody Hobson persuades an audience to understand and contribute to the touchy topix of race and diversity in the work place.
- Visitor Travels to the North Pole -But not to Visit Santa.
- 17 Best Drone Videos – Drones giving people a completely different view on the world.
- 30 Years of Great Design -People From the criterion collection in under 2 minutes.
- TED Radio Hour – What drives people to go to the very edge of human endurance in the pursuit of exploration
- Desert Island Disc -Caroline McCall, CEO of EasyJet on the challenges of being a mother in the boardroom in typically male dominated industries (Media, Airlines and Banking).
INTERESTING ARTICLES, STORIES OR SPEECHES
- What a Letter From 1855 – Can teach us about start-ups today.
- 8 Strategies – To confidently cope with change.
- Infographic of Top Advertisers – In the programmatic video space in November.
- Santa is Real– And connected via Windows to all the boys and girls around the world.
Pay it Forward: Watch how simple and contagious spreading kindness can be. (See main picture)