PHD International’s media planner Shona Read looks at what has been inspiring people this week;
“I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” -Vincent Van Gogh
- Dave Troy – Social maps that reveal a city’s intersections and separations
- Caroline Casey – Asks us all to move beyond the limits
- #YearInSearch – Zeitgeist has created the 2014 Year In review video for Alzheimer Netherlands.
- Be the Tortoise Not the Hare – Slowing down only means you are travelling in first gear, not giving up.
- Can Money Buy You Happiness? – Social scientist Michael Norton researches how money can buy happiness when you don’t spend it on yourself.
- Artist Hetain Patel – challenges us to think beyond surface appearances
INTERESTING ARTICLES, STORIES OR SPEECHES
- 10 start ups – To keep an eye out for in 2015.
- These were the top – Most popular searches on Google in 2014
- Infographic – Top 15 digital trends for 2015.
- The lost art of free time – Why our brain needs more downtime.
Photos for Life: A ‘charity photo bank‘ where all the stock photos are created by cancer patients and survivors (See main picture)