PHD International’s media planner, Shona Read, provides this week’s mix of interesting people, amazing stories and inspiring thoughts;
All of life is nothing but a mass of habits- William James
- TED talk of the week – What does the future look like? – A collection of the best forward-looking talks on TED
- Fears – A great animation that looks at the brighter side of fears
- Kids and Anger – What we can learn from how kids think about anger
- TED podcast of the week – The fountain of youth – Ageing is inevitable… or is it?
- Freakonomics of the Week – Would a big bucket of cash really change your life?
INTERESTING ARTICLES, STORIES OR SPEECHES
- The moral bucket list – There are two sets of virtues, the résumé virtues and the eulogy virtues
- Lie to me – Elon Musk on how to tell is someone is lying
- How successful people work less – and get more done! A 10 point checklist
If I knew then… – As the 50th reunion of Harvard Business School’s Class of 1963 approached, the class members were asked if they had any advice to pass along to younger generations. (Main picture)