Who we’re looking for:
A solution-seeker who always looks on the bright side, and is willing to jump over obstacles to get the work from good to great. Highly skilled in their craft and courageous in their approach. A battle buddy who’s always got our back. An avid listener who isn’t afraid to share their opinion to help our work progress; they know there’s no ‘i’ in team.
At PHD, we value our culture above anything else, and that culture is built on the spirit of our people. We’re looking for tireless optimists, happy warriors, and fearless collaborators who bring that extra dose of contagious energy.
If you’re looking for some of the same, PHD might be for you.
A week in the life of a Digital Analyst:
You will oversee the research and implementation of digital media plans. You’ll develop strategic digital executions that include integrated media partnerships. You’ll stay current on the hottest digital trends impacting the world – identifying creative opportunities for your client to engage with its audience. You’ll monitor, optimize and report on status of executions. You’ll negotiate rates, added value and positioning with media partners. Reporting directly to the Supervisor, you’ll be accountable for:
- Account Management: juggle multiple tasks at once, be accountable for the status of projects and day-to-day activities, and communicate with Supervisor and client team of all ongoing projects.
- Team Management: provide POV’s on key client issues/opportunities. Mentor and coach the assistant analysts
- Pre-Planning: utilize third party research tools to identify desired platforms for target audiences that ladder back to the campaign strategy. Meet with media and industry reps regularly to pursue ideas that are strategically aligned with your client’s business.
- Planning: negotiate digital executions, maintain budget control and develop media schedules.
- Execution: contract and traffic all placements, troubleshoot until campaign is launched. Monitor media performance to ensure original objectives and strategies are being met, optimize consistently. Update Supervisor on status of all on-going campaigns. Collaborate with research teams to ensure all success metrics are being utilized and tracked against.
You’ll make an impact by:
Getting noticed by your client as a key strategic contributor. You create and own ideas that shape our industry and you’re comfortable working across media.
Who you’ll partner with:
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, you’ll have the opportunity to work with senior level directors and brand managers to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s business.
Our Promise to You:
The chance to grow the agency and yourself.
Freedom to collaborate with over 4,000 colleagues in 80+ offices worldwide.
A place that cares about your personal passions just as much as your work.
Job Type: Full-Time
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of digital planning and buying experience
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital media, including search, SMS, iTV, social, mobile and tablet
- Proven skills in analytical and strategic thinking, project management, presenting, and communication
- Clear understanding of media data sources – what is measured, methods and information that is reported
- Proficiency with media tools like MRI, Mendelsohn AdRelevance, ComScore, Adviews and Pathmatics
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
To apply visit: https://omg.taleo.net/careersection/phd_externaljobs/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=14100120188