Who we’re looking for:
A solution-seeker who always looks on the bright side, and is willing to jump over obstacles to get the work from good to great. Highly skilled in their craft and courageous in their approach. A battle buddy who’s always got our back. An avid listener who isn’t afraid to share their opinion to help our work progress; they know there’s no ‘i’ in team. At PHD, we value our culture above anything else, and that culture is built on the spirit of our people. We’re looking for tireless optimists, happy warriors, and fearless collaborators who bring that extra dose of contagious energy. If you’re looking for some of the same, PHD might be for you.
A week in the life of a Strategy Director:
You will be your brand and team’s ultimate champion. You’ll bring a high level understanding of the digital eco-system and the role each of the platforms play in the daily lives of your brand’s consumers. You’ll bring solid relationships with media partners to the team, and build new ones internally and with agency partners. You’ll be regarded as a leader – acting as council, resource and facilitator to keep the ball moving at all times. You’ll lead your team in setting priorities and delegation. Reporting to the Group Account Director, you’ll be accountable for:
- Account Management: connect brand goals with target audience, leveraging media tools to uncover insights to activate the plan for a variety of campaigns. Own the execution of deliverables on time, on budget and with attention to quality. Identify creative ideas that meet client needs, solves problems and drives business strategy. Facilitate brainstorming and foresee how ideas will play out in the marketplace. Understand industry trends and their potential impact on PHD and your client
- Team Management: be the goal setter. Pave the direction for your team and devise plans for short and long-term growth and success. Supervise, inspire and coach your team, providing routine feedback, be an advocate of their learning and development at PHD.
- Client Management: be your client’s champion. Provide strategic direction and clearly articulate opportunities to clients. Be willing and able to step in and help clients make decisions with a professional presence at all times. Grow the business for the client and for PHD.
- Cross Team Alignment: be a resourceful and analytical thinker with the ability to work with analytics leads on the client and agency side. Align with internal stakeholders to meet agency objectives, share perspectives and improve operational efficiencies.
You’ll make an impact by:
Planning for innovation and change. Ensuring your relationship with your client can stand the test of time. Perfecting processes and standards for other PHDers to live by. Being a cultural champion of PHD.
Who you’ll partner with:
Reporting directly to the Group Director, you’ll work closely with People & Culture to develop a hungry group of media rock stars. You’ll liaise with internal stakeholders to share perspectives and improve operational efficiencies and growth.
What you can expect:
The chance to grow the agency and yourself.
Freedom to collaborate with over 4,000 colleagues in 80+ offices worldwide.
A place that cares about your personal passions just as much as your work.
Job Type: Full-Time
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of media planning experience; integrated experience strongly desired. Minimum 6 years of experience in managing and growing a large team
- Strong ability to have intelligent conversations about data and measurement
- Knack for linking business goals with strategic executions
- Effective communication skills, exceptional presentation and storytelling skills; ability to influence and persuade
- Proficiency in media terminology, media math, calculations and KPI development and third party research tools
- Business acumen – knowledge of how to grow both client and agency business
To apply visit https://omg.taleo.net/careersection/phd_externaljobs/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=14100120188