PHD Malaysia bagged a total of 6 awards at advertising+marketing (A+M) magazine’s Agency of the Year and MARKies awards, last Friday (May 15th).
PHD Malaysia was the only media agency to be the finalists in 4 Agency of the year categories and walked away winning a Bronze each for Media Agency of the Year and Digital Agency of the Year.
PHD Malaysia also took the spotlight for their work on IKEA, which won a total of 3 Golds.
List of awards won:
- GOLD: Overall Agency for Best Media Usage
- GOLD: Best Use of Videos for IKEA
- GOLD: Best Use of Digital for IKEA
- GOLD: Best Use of Integrated Media for IKEA
- BRONZE: Media Agency of the Year
- BRONZE: Digital Agency of the Year
In its sixth edition this year, advertising+marketing magazine’s Agency of the Year comprises of Agency of the Year and the MARKies awards, with the latter celebrating the most innovative, and effective campaigns in Malaysia. Agency of the Year also runs in Hong Kong and Singapore, and is the only awards show solely judged by client marketers.