PHD has been announced as a finalist eight times over in the 2018 Internationalist Awards for Innovative Digital Solutions.
The wins highlight the inspiring work from PHD’s Canada, China and Hong Kong offices. See the winning campaigns below:
- Government of Ontario Ministry of Health, campaign for Cervical Cancer, PHD Canada
- GSK CanadaTums, TUMSFast, PHD Canada
- GSK Canada, Thrive ‘In the Moment’, PHD Canada
- Scotiabank, campaign for Scotiabank Art Gallery, PHD Canada
- Tangerine, My Lean Life, PHD Canada
- Lifebuoy, 24 Hour Doctor, PHD China
- VW Group, Catch. Play. Connect, PHD China
- St. Honore Cake Shop, St. Honore’s Search Success Stomps Cake Myths, PHD Hong Kong
The Internationalist Awards for Innovative Digital Solutions honour outstanding case studies that incorporate great strategy and proven results. This year 211 cases were submitted from 27 different locations worldwide. The finalists represent the top 20% of all entry scores.
All campaign finalists are winners, which are then scored for insights, strategy and results, and awarded Bronze, Silver, Gold and Grand Prix at the ceremony on 11 October 2018 in New York City.