PHD has emerged the most awarded media agency in March’s Internationalist Awards for Innovation in Media, scooping 11 awards for work across APAC and NAM.
The ranking of the accolades from Grand Prix through to Bronze will be announced at the winners gala on Tuesday 7th March in New York.
The 11 finalists from PHD offices in China, India, Toronto, Montreal and New York represent work for clients including Unilever, SABMiller and Sport Chek to name but a few.
The full list of finalists is as follows:
- PHD India- Hindustan Unilever The Story of an Unborn
- Touché!PHD- CSSN Anti Bullying
- PHD Montreal- PPG-Sico Quebec Legacy
- Touché!PHD- Sport Chek Fastest Olympic
- Touché!PHD- Tourisme Quebec Blind Love
- PHD China- Cornetto (Unilever) Cornetto Love Notes
- PHD Toronto- SABMiller Canada Grolsch x Spotify
- Touché!PHD- Via Rail Winter Way of Travel
- PHD USA- Excedrin (GSK) Excedrin #DebateHeadache: Curing the nation of election pain
- PHD China- Unilever Food Solutions Finding Chinese Chefs
- PHD China- Rexona (Unilever) Freshen Up, Live
The Internationalist celebrates some of the boldest, brightest and most effective work in the 8th Annual Awards for Innovation in Media.