The Festival of Media Global Awards has announced its 2020 winners, with PHD celebrating six victories across six different campaigns.
The Awards recognise excellence in media thinking around the world and celebrate the most innovative and effective work.
In a phenomenal year, PHD has been acknowledged for its work with a variety of different brands including Volkswagen, Dove, Multi-app, Sport Chek and GO Transit.
PHD Australia’s ‘Christmas’ campaign for Carlton Dry won Gold in the Best Use of Traditional Media (1c. Audio). PHD Australia’s other win of the night came in the Best Use of Traditional Media (1a. Out of Home) for their work with Google.
PHD offices across Australia, China, Canada and Hong Kong have all been crowned winners by the Festival of Media Global Awards 2020.
PHD’s full list of winning campaigns is below:
Best Use of Traditional Media – 1c. Audio
- Carlton Dry – Christmas, Carlton Dry – PHD Australia
Best Launch or Relaunch Campaign
- The Roadshow, GO Transit – PHD Canada
Best Use of Data & Insight Award
- Leveraging the Love…And the Hate, Sport Chek – Touché!PHD
Best Use of Digital Media – 2d. Technology
- Deep Fake: You the Action Hero, Volkswagen – PHD China
Best Use of Traditional Media – 1a. Out of Home
- Google Australia | Multi-app – Real Time Marketing, Multi-app – PHD Australia
- Not Just One Brand of Real Beauty, Dove – PHD Hong Kong
Full list of winners can be viewed here.