While we all wait with baited breath on the naming of royal baby number three (neck and neck between Arthur and Thor apparently!), why not take your mind off it by catching up on the digital news showcased this week.
- You can now buy products directly from Snapchat Lenses
- Flickr, previously owned by Yahoo!, have been sold to SmugMug
- Google launches new SMS messaging device for android
- Facebook is testing more pre-rolls placements after their success in Watch.
- Pinterest is rolling out new profiles and insights for business
- Ad viewability has hit an all time high…what a time to be alive!
- If you like Game of Thrones you might want to rethink that password
- How publishers and influencers are using Instagram Stories as traffic drivers
- American Express brought shoppable AR to the festival experience at Coachella
- How Google is using AR to identify cancer cells early
- Instagram has started a new profile to promote design and creativity on the platform
- How Disney’s online streaming will impact the industry
- Meet the wolves of Instagram
- 27 useful things Chrome could do for you