While the Christmas ads may be coming out thick and fast, why not use this week’s FWD as a festive respite? It’s still only November, after all.
- Alone, together? Facebook is introducing simultaneous viewing in Messenger.
- It must be nearly Black Friday, as Instagram makes it easier to buy directly from the platform.
- It must be nearly Black Friday (part two), as Snapchat banks on physical bitmoji merchandise to be an emerging trend.
- Amazon has introduced a new method of unlocking purchase habits to publishers.
- You don’t have to chat to just Alexa anymore.
- As facial recognition continues to roll out, so do more privacy concerns.
- Read how Alibaba made its platform accessible to blind users.
- In safe hands? Lexus used AI to write the world’s first advertising script.
- Pinterest has had a face-lift and users are pointing out its resemblance to another social platform.