The week’s stories include Facebook’s ban on ads for face masks, social networks working with governments to counter Covid-19 misinformation, while audiences seem to be aligning at-home viewing with the current state of affairs, leading to record downloads of the film Contagion.
- Snapchat has added Ground Transformation, lenses for floors.
- Twitter flagged a Trump RT as manipulated media.
- Spotify is looking to bring voice recognition to the app.
- Grindr has been sold to private equity after the US raised security concerns.
- Instagram influencers are creating their own ‘ad breaks’.
- Here’s how Gen Z brand Adika uses TikTok influencers…
- …and how marketers are working with influencers in 2020.
- 11 ways to effectively use Snapchat geo-filters.
- Wash Your Lyrics helps you find an alternative to singing Happy Birthday to accompany handwashing.
- Drone docking stations could be the phone boxes of the future.
- Spitting Image returns to screens, will it be enough to make BritBox a compelling SVOD proposition?
- Learn how to fake a deepfake detector.