Since many of us are spending significant time on Teams, Zoom and Skype video conferences these days, here are some tips on how to look your best on VC.
- Google commit $800m to COVID-19 relief efforts and Amazon teamed up with WHO to help their efforts.
- Apple launched a COVID-19 screening app and website and at the same time donated 10m masks to healthcare workers.
- Twitter is working to keep its systems running due to levels of demand while TikTok has launched daily live-streams amid the COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Snapchat added a dedicated COVID-19 section to the Discovery Tab and rolled out a mental health feature.
- On platform updates now: Facebook Live will be more accessible and easy to use, Instagram is testing new animated selfie stickers for Stories and Pinterest launched a verified merchant program.
- How Houseparty has skyrocketed since lockdown.
- What are the younger generation’s COVID-19 concerns? Snapchat surveyed its users.
- A Facebook Marketing Partner has shared their updates on COVID-19 in the Insights Hub for Social Advertising.
- YouTube continues to raise awareness on the importance to Stay Home #WithMe.
- Stay at Home challenge – Snapchat’s Zenly launched a shelter-in-place leaderboard.
- Snapchat’s new trivia game helps you bust COVID-19 myths.