In this week’s ‘this week in digital’ check out the new Alexa-powered products, read more on how by 2019 AMC cinema’s will feature room-scale VR and discover Jamie Oliver’s new emoji chatbot.
- Twitter have begun testing the increase of a tweet’s maximum character length to 280 characters
- Dyson announced they’re developing an electric car
- Amazon launches a wide variety of new Alexa-powered products
- 40% of Millennials use Voice-Activated Assistants to carry out research into purchases
- Consumers exchange over 2 billion messages with businesses each month via Facebook Messenger
- 5 metrics to measure the success of your Facebook Video
- Harvard and MIT have developed smart tattoos that can tell when you’re ill
- Bombay Saphire have partnered with Shazam to deliver an AR experience when you scan a code on the bottle with the Shazam app
- How the use of emojis in the new Jamie Oliver chatbot work so well
- AMC cinema launches room size VR experiences
- The 3 biggest challenges facing augmented reality today
- How chatbots could change customer service over the next 5 years
- What will the retail store of the future look like?