- Facebook is testing streaming videos – including Live – to TVs via Apple TV and Chromecast, including the option to minimise the video and carry on with other phone activities.
- Snapchat is rumoured to be developing scannable ads – think Blippar but with over 150 million daily active users.
- Both the BBC and NBC are broadcasting selected Olympic events – some live – in 360 and VR, including for the Samsung Gear.
- Kik users have sent branded chatbots over 2 billion messages.
- How teens are using Snapchat.
- What Sky has learned from VR so far.
- MIT Media Lab develop temporary tattoos that act as an ‘on skin’ interface.
- J Crew uses Instagram Stories to tease its new sunglasses range.
- Vroom turns the HTC Vive into a Virtual Showroom for cars.
- An interview with Tim Cook, in which he talks about the importance of AR for Apple.
- A Q&A with Facebook’s Director of AI Research, Yann LeCun.
- ‘The Apple Watch is the most anxiety inducing device I’ve ever owned.’