- With DeepText Facebook will be able to ‘instantly’ understand every post and every message, and react accordingly.
- Instagram officially launches new tools, confirming much of what had been rumoured previously, including new business profiles and analytics. Recode have not been alone in commenting how the Instagram business model is looking more and more like the mother ship, Facebook.
- Google AMP is getting mixed reviews from publishers.
- ‘People worldwide shared almost twice as many photos in 2015 as they did in 2014, and almost half of that happened on a platform owned by Facebook.’ Just one of the jaw-dropping statistics from Mary Meeker’s unrivalled annual internet trends report.
- How Sponsored Snapchat Lens boosted brand awareness for Fox’s Empire.
- The IAB release a Content and Native Measurement Green Paper.
- Alexa will be integrated into the new Pebble Core.
- More detail emerge on Google’s mini gesture recognition hardware, Soli.
- Cornetto commitment rings only let you stream your favourite shows when you’re with your partner. Sweet insight.