PHD Malaysia continues to be at the vanguard of media planning leadership.
We believe in Happy people = Good Work = Happy Clients. We simultaneously reward and empower our talent to make a difference to their work and development.
This position will work alongside the Associate Director to lead a portfolio of clients which consist of PHD key accounts such as Hewlett Packard, Property Guru, Hotels.com, Resorts World Sentosa and others.
The experience you will gather with PHD Planning department:
- The exposure to client portfolio billings and revenue management
- Being part of new business development and pitches
- Build leadership skills via mentorship and on-job training that enables you to lead and independently manage a set of clientele
- Gain confidence in client service and relationship management as well as mentorship to younger talents and talent growth development plan.
- Work closely with Head of Strategy to drive communications planning and more strategic approaches to media planning and solutions.
- Gain strategic ability to develop communications planning with PHD’s proprietary planning operations systems – SOURCE.
- Brand campaign planning, brainstorming of media & creative ideas and campaign strategy and proposal development to client.
- Develop understanding for unearthing trends and consumer insights that drives media ideas and strategies.
- Gain holistic media planning, with hybrid function of planning and delivering both offline & online solutions.
Job Type: Full-Time
- At least 4 – 5 years experience in media or communications industry with a passion good knowledge for digital-centric approaches and operations.
- A positive energy and hunger to learn
- A ‘can-do’ bold attitude
- A passion for ideas, building brands and understanding consumers
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fun and Passionate
Eileen Ooi, Head, PHD Malaysia - firstname.lastname@example.org