- Pinduoduo’s monthly active users (MAU) surpassed JD by 43 million (271 million vs. 228 million) in December 2018, becoming the second biggest e-commerce platform in China?
- Luckin Coffee has built up more than 2,000 outlets and has set itself a target of 4,500 by the end of 2019?
- Watching short videos now accounts for 11% of time spent online in China?
- International trips made by Chinese will increase from 145 million in 2017 to more than 400 million by 2030?
- 91% of Chinese travelers visit websites to research things to see and do, 89% post online reviews of traveling experiences, and 88% post photos on social media daily while they travel?
Want to learn more? Find more information in the links below!
Have a great weekend!