Robot postmen from Amazon, gravy candles from KFC, and Barclaycard taking local business seriously…even the most unusual ones! The announced merger of WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger takes centre stage this week, with mixed reactions from both regulators and users.
- How is Amazon changing the face of the postman? By removing it.
- Key influencers swiftly adhered to the new declarations imposed on brand-funded posts.
- Here’s a more speculative look at the ‘WhatsInstager’ merge.
- ‘Mobile’ spend is set to overtake TV advertising in certain markets.
- Millennials are set to name their price for their own data share.
- How Netflix is increasing ‘programme chat propensity’ with deeper social integration.
- Barclaycard supports all sorts of local business.
- Not content with finger licking, KFC launches their own scented candle.
- Hologram calling? How Facebook is attempting to shape our correspondence in the future.