Who we’re looking for:
A solution-seeker who always looks on the bright side, and is willing to jump over obstacles to get the work from good to great. Highly skilled in their craft and courageous in their approach. A battle buddy who’s always got our back. An avid listener who isn’t afraid to share their opinion to help our work progress; they know there’s no ‘i’ in team. At PHD, we value our culture above anything else, and that culture is built on the spirit of our people. We’re looking for tireless optimists, happy warriors, and fearless collaborators who bring that extra dose of contagious energy.
If you’re looking for some of the same, PHD might be for you.
A week in the life of a Strategist:
You will be the day-to-day steward on assigned brands and the liaison between internal teams and clients. You’ll be resourceful, proactive and accountable while working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be a sponge, absorbing as much as you can on all aspects of media planning, especially those that intrigue you most. Reporting to the Supervisor, you’ll be accountable for:
- Account Management: juggle multiple tasks at once, be accountable for the status of projects and day-to-day activities, lead status calls, address client requests with guidance from Supervisor
- Team Management: provide POV’s on opportunities. Mentor and coach the Assistant Strategist.
- Pre-Planning – lead the gathering and analyzing of insights, support media strategy and recommendations with Supervisor’s guidance. Establish productive relationships with buying teams across all media. collaborate with the Supervisor in the development of all media recommendations; and with each investment team to gather planning rates
- Planning – build and update flowcharts, compile vendor consideration list, construct, present and discuss components of the media plan, run campaign deliveries
- Execution – develop spec and material deadline documents for media plans, main point of contact for creative agencies, ensure all media is trafficked properly and on-time, constant and proactive communication with client to field any traffic questions to stay ahead of any potential roadblocks
You’ll make an impact by:
Building campaigns and being comfortable managing projects. You’ve mastered the agency tools, own initiatives and demonstrate the ability to contribute to strategic development for your clients. Manage and execute day-to-day activities with confidence.
Who you’ll partner with:
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, you’ll have the opportunity to work with senior level directors and brand managers to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s business.
Our Promise to You:
The chance to grow the agency and yourself.
Freedom to collaborate with over 4,000 colleagues in 80+ offices worldwide.
A place that cares about your personal passions just as much as your work.
Job Type: Full-Time
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A relevant bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in planning or buying integrated media preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven skills in analytical thinking, effective project and time management
- Comfortable and proficient in presenting and communicating ideas to others
To apply visit https://omg.taleo.net/careersection/phd_externaljobs/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=14100120188