- Global & Regional
- North America
- Latin America
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Europe Middle East & Africa HQ
- CEE HQ
- Czech Rep
- Poland - PHD Media Direction
- South Africa - Cape Town
- South Africa - Johannesburg
- Switzerland - DE
- MENA HQ
- UK - London
- UK - Manchester
- Asia Pacific
Today, technology is an inseparable part of our lives.
One in five Americans is never offline. Billions more keep their smartphones glued to their sides, 24 hours a day.
But, as both hardware and software become smarter, we will start to move beyond screens. A new paradigm will emerge, which will see our relationship with technology change forever. Virtual assistants will autonomously organise our lives, bots will run businesses and our brains will become super-charged via a connection to the cloud.
We will, both virtually and biologically, Merge together.
PHD’s latest thought-leadership “Merge” explores a future in which humanity and technology become inextricably linked. Merge addresses the urgent implications for marketing and reveals exciting opportunities for brands.
Request the Full Documentary
Come the merge, will your head be plugged into The Cloud, or buried in the sand?
The next three decades will be the most technologically disruptive era in human history. Advances in artificial intelligence, combined with radical breakthroughs in hardware, will usher in an era that sounds like science fiction today. Devices will fade away, virtual environments will emerge and super-smart AI assistants will organize our lives and run our businesses. In this new world, our relationship with technology will change forever. We will, both virtually and biologically, Merge together.
Based on exclusive interviews with inspirational business leaders, world renowned academics and pioneering researchers, Merge investigates the five stages of this extraordinary journey. It explores the urgent implications for marketing and reveals exciting new opportunities for brands. Crucially, it identifies what needs to be done today in order to prepare for tomorrow – a future in which humanity and technology become inextricably linked.
As PHD takes Merge across the globe, check out our past events and upcoming events to find a Merge presentation near you. You can contact us at any time about our Merge events at email@example.com.
- 22 August | PHD Taiwan 01/10/2018 12:00 am Join PHD Taiwan as they launch PHD's 7th publication. Find out more
- 19 June | 11am | Lions Innovation 13/06/2017 11:00 am Merge | Is the future “robot shaped”? Find out more
- October 18th | 5pm | ROI Festival 31/10/2018 12:00 am PHD continues to explore the implications of technology on marketing at the ROI Festival, the largest and most prestigious event celebrating business creativity and communications in Shanghai, China. Find out more
- PHD Central America celebrates its 10th anniversary Find out more
- 21 June | 5pm | Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, France 31/10/2018 5:00 pm Ray Kurzweil, inventor, author and futurist joins PHD to explore our future, in which humanity and technology become inextricably linked. Find out more
- Mark Holden, PHD Worldwide Strategy & Planning Director talks AI for Future Skills initiative Find out more
- PHD India prepares marketers for a world in which humanity and technology seamlessly Merge Find out more
- PHD Australia's Stewart Gurney to Take to the Stage at Mumbrella360 Find out more
- Marketers prepare for human-technology Merge at 4th Adobo Festival of Ideas Find out more
- PHD Thailand prepares businesses for human-technology Merge, demonstrates new ways to connect with modern Thai consumers Find out more
- PHD Indonesia Launches Merge Find out more
- “Marketers need to prepare for the human‐technology merge” audiences hear at PHD Malaysia’s conference Find out more
- PHD Ghana teams up with Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana for dialogue on AI Find out more
- Oscar Dorda, PHD Spain: "Smartphones will disappear faster than we think" Find out more
- PHD Singapore's Global Strategy Director, Ronnie Thomas, talks Merge at 4th adobo Festival of Ideas Find out more
- 'Merge' is presented at Advertising Week LATAM alongside panel discussion led by Fernanda Campos, MD PHD Mexico Find out more
- PHD Australia's Stewart Gurney presents 'Merge' findings at Mumbrella360 Find out more
- PHD South Africa launches 'Merge' at Social Media Week in Lagos Find out more
- PHD Malaysia's 'Merge' launch conference: Marketers need to prepare for the human-technology merge Find out more
- PHD China to feature at Global Digital Marketing Summit 2017 in Shanghai Find out more
- 28 November | 9am | PHD Spain launches Merge Find out more
- 26th October| 3pm | PHD Hong Kong Presents Merge Find out more
- Oliver Schoenfeld, Managing Director PHD Switzerland, discusses Merge and artificial intelligence at the Adello Mobile Marketing Event Find out more
- October 18th | 5pm | ROI Festival Find out more
- PHD China brings ‘Merge | the closing gap between technology and us’ to the 2017 ROI Festival Find out more
- PHD Australia launches Merge Week Find out more
- PHD APAC teams up with cyborg artist to demonstrate the human-technology Merge Find out more
- Merge comes to the PHD UAE BrainScape conference Find out more
- 31st August | 4pm | Night of the Comms Find out more
- Merge documentary to get Asian premiere at Mumbrella360 event Find out more
- PHD at Cannes | Merge launches with keynote from Ray Kurzweil Find out more
- 9 November | Ad Asia | Bali Find out more
- 8 November | Mumbrella | Singapore Find out more
- 11 – 13 October | Digicon | Philippines Find out more
- 6 – 9 September | Ascendant | Philippines Find out more
- 23 August | Taipei Digital Advertising Festival Find out more
- 21 June | 5pm | Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, France Find out more
- 19 June | 11am | Lions Innovation Find out more