PHD won an incredible 11 awards at The Internationalist’s 12th Annual Awards for Innovation in Media, including the Grand Prix for SAP’s The Future of Marketing has Feelings campaign (PHD Germany).
The network’s haul also included six Gold, three Silver and one Bronze from their offices across the globe, and spanning a breadth of sectors for clients including Porsche, Warner Bros. UK, Quebec Milk Producers and SAP.
The full list of PHD winners from The Internationalist Awards 2020 are:
- SAP – The Future of Marketing has Feelings (PHD Germany)
- Acura Canada – Precision Crafted (PHD Canada)
- British Heart Foundation – Poster Power (PHD UK)
- Porsche – The Electric Dialogue (PHD Global)
- Sport Chek – Digital Window Shopping (Touché!PHD)
- Tangerine Canada – Bank Of Champions (PHD Canada)
- Warner Bros. UK – Awesome Week (PHD UK)
- BRP Can-An On Road – A Ride Like No Other (Touché!PHD)
- Honda Canada – Sell More Cars (PHD Canada)
- Quebec Milk Producers – There’s Milk Here! (Touché!PHD)
- Radio-Canada – Fighting Fake News in Real-Time (PHD Montréal)
The Internationalist celebrates some of the boldest, brightest and most effective work in its 12th Annual Awards for Innovation in Media. This year 375 cases were submitted from 31 different locations worldwide.
For a list of all the 2020 winners, click here