PHD scooped a major haul at The Internationalist’s 11th Annual Awards for Innovation in Media, picking up 15 awards at the ceremony in New York this week, including the Grand Prix for Scotiabank Arena (PHD Canada).
The network’s haul also included six Gold, four Silver and four Bronze awards for a diverse range of work from across the globe and spanning a breadth of sectors for clients including Volkswagen, Dove, HP and GSK.
The full list of PHD winners from The Internationalist Awards 2019 are:
- Scotiabank | ‘Scotiabank Arena’ | PHD Canada
- Dove (Unilever Hong Kong) | ‘Appreciate, Don’t Adjudicate’ | PHD Hong Kong
- FGL Sports – Sport Chek | ‘Warning: Do Not Attempt’ | Touché!PHD
- Google | ‘Google Translate Secret Menu’ | PHD China
- PPG – Sico | ‘Our True Colours’ | PHD Canada
- Tums (GSK Canada) | ‘TUMSFast’ | PHD Canada
- Volkswagen UK | ‘Rammed with Confidence’ | PHD UK
- FGL Sports – Sports Experts | ‘Meet Your Search Bot’ | Touché!PHD
- Knorr (Unilever Hong Kong) | ‘A.I. Comes Home with Knorr’ | PHD Hong Kong
- Ministry of Health | ‘Cervical Cancer’ | PHD Canada
- VW China | ‘VW T-Dance’ | PHD China
- Airbus | ‘Clutter busting content’ | PHD International
- Omen by HP | ‘Reach the Ad blockers’ | PHD Global Business
- ŠKODA UK | ‘#ThisIsOurTime’ | PHD UK
- Zhonghua | ‘Smiles in the Spotlight’ | PHD China
The Internationalist celebrates some of the boldest, brightest and most effective work in its 11th Annual Awards for Innovation in Media. Approximately 400 cases were submitted from 34 different locations worldwide.