PHD China and PHD Australia were recognised at the Festival of Media APAC Awards 2021, receiving six accolades in total, including three Gold, two Silver and a Bronze.
The Festival of Media APAC celebrates excellence across the media and marketing sector. The awards have developed a reputation as the best international set of awards in media throughout the region.
PHD China was a big winner on the night with two Golds, one Silver and one Bronze in their haul, with PHD Australia picking up the other two accolades.
See the complete list of PHD’s Festival of Media APAC 2021 wins below:
- Best Use of Traditional Media (Out of Home): PHD Australia, ‘Stella Artois – Australian Open’ (Stella Artois)
- Best Use of Talent: PHD China, ‘The Roast’ (Didi Ride Hailing App)
- Best Branded Content: PHD China, ‘The Roast’ (Didi Ride Hailing App)
- Best Use of Traditional Media (TV & Cinema): ‘ANZ Financial Wellbeing – The Project, (ANZ Brand)
- The Creative Use of Media Award: PHD China, ‘Deep Fake’ (Volkswagen)
- Best Event and Experiential Campaign: PHD China, ‘Deep Fake’ (Volkswagen)
For the complete list of Festival of Media APAC Awards 2021 winners, click here.