In a week dominated by Black Friday and online retail sales, we take a look at all that is great in the world of digital and technology.
- Black Friday helped lift sales on the British high street by 1% in November, whilst the value of the day itself jumped 16.5% year-on-year.
- Here are the winners and losers of Black Friday 2019.
- Last night Amazon broadcast their first of 20 live Premier League games. Find out what matches are being aired and how you can watch them here.
- New year, new calendar? Grab your Twitter 2020 Marketing Calendar today.
- AR/VR spending will soar 79% to US$18.8bn next year, study predicts.
- UK shoppers are 79% more likely to discover new products on social media than they were just two years ago.
- 54% of millennials ditch gravy so their Christmas dinner looks good for Instagram.
- A new report looks at the rise of the virtual influencers on Instagram.
- Meet Sophia, one of the most intelligent and humanistic robots in the world. Watch as she’s interviewed live on This Morning.
- Twitter might test a new feature that suggests who you should unfollow.