PHD China, Singapore, India and Malaysia were all recognised at the 2018 Mumbrella Asia Awards for their excellence across campaigns for HP, Volkswagen and Prudential Assurance.
PHD China took home the grand prize of the evening, the title of Media Agency of the Year, following an outstanding year of high achievements. PHD Singapore was also recognised in the category as Highly Commended.
PHD received the following accolades at the awards ceremony in Singapore:
- Media Agency of the Year: PHD China
- Data-Driven Marketing: Emotive Automotive – PHD Singapore for Volkswagen Singapore
- Best Use of Content Marketing/Native Advertising Work: HP & IPL #ReinventYourGame – PHD India for HP India
- Best Use of Programmatic: Emotive Automotive – PHD Singapore for Volkswagen
- Insight: Unsuay – Bonsey Jaden Malaysia with PHD Malaysia for Prudential Assurance Malaysia
- Media Agency of the Year: PHD Singapore
- Most Engaging 360 Video/Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality Work: Imagining the Office of the Future – PHD Singapore with Blippar for HP
- Best Use of Programmatic: Programmatic ABM for HP PC – Creating an Influential touch-point – PHD India with Dataxu for HP India
- Bravery: Unsuay – Bonsey Jaden Malaysia with PHD Malaysia for Prudential Assurance Malaysia
The Mumbrella Asia Awards celebrate the marketing ecosystem across the APAC region. The awards recognise marketers, brands, agencies, media owners, ad-tech players, consultancies and more, and the creativity that they bring to the industry each year.
See the full list of 2018 Mumbrella Asia Awards winners here.