After achieving more Media Lions shortlists than any other agency, after winning five Media Lions earlier today, PHD has now been crowned Cannes Lions’ Media Network of the Festival – covering the last two years’ worth of work, due to the 2020 Festival’s cancellation.
Along with the top accolade, PHD was also awarded five Media Lions – two Gold and three Bronze – for their work with Volkswagen and HSBC.
Philippa Brown, PHD Worldwide CEO, commented: “These remarkable achievements are testament to the bravery of our clients and the creativity of our teams around the world. Creativity is one of our a top four priorities – as well as one of our values – and these accolades demonstrate our commitment to driving the creative agenda in media.”
All of PHD’s awards are listed below:
Media Network of the Festival: PHD
Media Lions – Gold
- Use of Print/Outdoor: ‘Media That Eats Pollution’ for Volkswagen’s ID.3 (PHD UK)
- Use of Print/Outdoor: ‘Addressing the “No Fixed Address” Problem’ for HSBC UK (PHD UK)
Media Lions – Bronze
- Automotive: ‘Media That Eats Pollution’ for Volkswagen’s ID.3 (PHD UK)
- Automotive: ‘The No Show Room’ for Volkswagen’s Passat Alltrack (PHD Sweden)
- Use of Stunts: ‘The No Show Room’ for Volkswagen’s Passat Alltrack (PHD Sweden)