PHD was named as a 10-time finalist at The Internationalist’s Awards for Innovation in Media – an impressive 22% of all campaigns selected. All finalists of the Awards for Innovation are winners.
Bronze, Silver, Gold and Grand Prix awards will be awarded in a virtual ceremony on 10 May 2021. All finalists are winners.
The Internationalist celebrates some of the boldest, brightest and most effective work in its 13th Annual Awards for Innovation in Media. The Awards are a response to voices in the industry calling for international examples of best practices as media takes the leadership role in the complex world of marketing strategy. Innovation is essential to today’s effective media thinking in a world where messages are becoming instantly global.
PHD has been named as a finalist for 10 different campaigns from the UK, Canada and Germany – see all the winning campaigns below:
- Aldi – The Edgy Veggie Way (PHD Germany)
- BRP Ski-Doo – Escape Mountain (Touché!)
- Canadian Tire Retail – We Do New (Touché!)
- HSBC – Addressing the No Fixed Address Problem (PHD UK)
- Scotiabank – Operation Local Support (PHD Canada)
- SEAT – SEAT Sounds (PHD Germany)
- Sport Chek – Leveraging the love…and the hate (Touché!)
- Timberland UK – Concrete Green with Loyle Carner (PHD UK)
- Volkswagen – Media Plan Clean as the Car (PHD UK)
- Warner Bros. UK – Bringing Entertainment Home (PHD UK)
For the full list of finalists in 2021, click here.