For the third year running, PHD was the most decorated agency at The Internationalist Awards for Innovation in Media, which celebrates the boldest, brightest and most influential work in the industry. The winning campaigns are international examples of best practice as media takes the leadership role in the complex world of marketing strategy. Innovation is essential to today’s effective media thinking in a world where messages are becoming instantly global.
PHD scooped six Gold and four Silver from their offices across the globe, spanning various sectors for clients including Volkswagen, HSBC, Timberland UK, Aldi and Warner Bros. UK.
- Aldi | The Edgy Veggie Way | PHD Germany
- BRP Ski-Doo | Escape Mountain | Touché!
- Scotiabank | Operation Local Support | PHD Canada
- Sport Chek | Leveraging the love…and the hate | Touché!
- Timberland UK | Concrete Green with Loyle Carner | PHD UK
- Warner Bros. UK | Bringing Entertainment Home | PHD UK
- HSBC | Addressing the No Fixed Address Problem | PHD UK
- SEAT | SEAT Sounds | PHD Germany
- VW | Media Plan Clean as the Car | PHD UK
- Canadian Tire Retail | We Do New | Touché!
For the complete list of all the 2021 winners, click here.