Campaigns from PHD offices across Germany, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and the UK, as well as Canadian subsidiary Touché!, tallied nine shortlisted papers in the Best Use of Data, Effective Use of Tech and Effective Use of Partnerships & Sponsorships categories of the fifth annual WARC Media Awards.
With two previous shortlists for PHD UK and PHD Sweden in the Effective Channel Integration category, that brings PHD’s total to 11 shortlisted papers across the WARC Media Awards’ four categories.
The WARC Media Awards recognise communications planning which has made a positive impact on business results and examines the insight, strategy and analytics that power effective media investment.
PHD’s shortlists are as follows:
- Best Use of Data
- PHD Germany for SAP, ‘The Future of Marketing has Feelings’
- Touché! for Sport Chek, ‘Leveraging the love… and the hate’
- PHD Singapore for Singapore Airlines, ‘Strategy taking flight’
- Effective Use of Tech
- PHD Taiwan for Audi, ‘Audi: e-tron has landed’
- PHD Malaysia for Wipro Unza, ‘Enchanteur Hand & Body Lotion: AI-M (Artificial Intelligence – ‘Malaysianized’)’
- Effective Use of Partnerships & Sponsorships
- PHD UK and DRUM for VF Europe, ‘Timberland: Concrete Green with Loyle Carner’
- PHD UK for the British Heart Foundation, ‘British Heart Foundation: 24hrs in A&E Special’
- PHD New Zealand and Satellite Media NZ for ANZ, ‘ANZ: Bat for your cap’
- PHD Hong Kong for Unilever, ‘Dove: Not just one brand of real beauty’
- Effective Channel Integration
- PHD Sweden and Nord DDB for Volkswagen Sweden, ‘Passat Alltrack 4Motion: The No Show Room’
- PHD UK for Confused.com, ‘Confused.com: Confused to Clarity’
Gold, Silver and Bronze winners of each of the four categories will be announced on 10th December 2020.